The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is one of CAN’s cornerstone programs that aims to strengthen its national and regional nodes and build professional leadership within the network....
The Renewable Energy Institute of Thailand Foundation has objectives to support and publicize good knowledge and understanding of conversion agricultural product into biofuel, and also, to take a role in promotion of policy on biofuel and other sources of renewable energy usage, as well as to carry through the research and development renewable energy and biofuel.
- To promote and publicize the knowledge and understanding of converting of agricultural product into biofuel
- To promote and organize academic activities to develop the knowledge base and technology on energy development
- To promote and take a role in putting forward the development of ethanol and biodiesel policy
- To collborate with other charitable foundations and organisations for the benefit of public communities
- None of the foundation activities are involved with Politics
To provide knowledge and current trend of the renewable energy situation, to all regions in the societies