Bonn, Germany - Monday, June 1, 2015: With the UN climate negotiations getting underway in Bonn today, Climate Action Network experts will brief reporters on what to expect during the two weeks of talks. Negotiators will aim to refine the draft text of what is expected to be the first universal climate agreement - set to be signed in Paris this December.
To ask questions in this special webcast event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet @CANIntl.
• Alix Mazounie, RAC France
• Jaco du Toit, WWF International
• Harjeet Singh, ActionAid
• What: CAN policy experts give media a briefing on what to expect in the UN climate negotiations getting underway in Bonn on Monday
• When: Monday June 1st, 11amCEST
• Where: Room Nairobi, World Conference Centre Bonn, Platz der Vereinten Nationen 2, 53113, Bonn (UNFCCC Press Accreditation required to attend).
• Webcast: The press conference will be webcast live here and available on demand afterwards: http://unfccc4.meta-fusion.com/kongresse/adp02/templ/ovw_live.php?id_kongressmain=241
Ria Voorhaar, CAN International, email: email@example.com, phone: +49 157 3173 5568
Climate Action Network (CAN) is a global network of over 900 NGOs working to promote government and individual action to limit human-induced climate change to ecologically sustainable levels. More at: www.climatenetwork.org