More than 150 Heads of State will be in Paris for the opening of the Summit, where they and a host of investors, progressive business leaders, and mayors and are expected to announce a range of initiatives as well as empowering negotiators to agree a deal which signals the end of the fossil fuel era and provides measures to protect the vulnerable from worsening climate impacts.
To ask questions of the panelists, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet @CANIntl.
- Keya Chatterjee, executive director, USCAN
- Tim Gore, head of policy, advocacy and research for the Grow Campaign, Oxfam
- Mohamed Adow, senior climate advisor, Christian Aid
- Pierre Cannet, head of climate and energy, WWF France
• Where: Press Conference Room 3, Paris Climate Summit, Le Bourget, Paris. (UNFCCC accreditation required to attend).
• Webcast: The press conference will be webcast live here and available on demand afterwards: http://unfccc6.meta-fusion.com/cop21/channels/press-room-3
Climate Action Network (CAN) is a global network of over 900 NGOs working to promote government and individual action to limit human-induced climate change to ecologically sustainable levels. More at: www.climatenetwork.org