CAN International seeks to appoint a Governance Trainer for the CAN-International board.
Deadline: 31 August 2020
Climate Action Network (CAN) is a worldwide network of over 1300 Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in more than 130 countries, working to promote government and individual action to limit human-induced climate change to ecologically sustainable levels. CAN members work to achieve this goal through information exchange and the coordinated development of NGO strategy on international, regional, and national climate issues. CAN has regional network hubs that coordinate these efforts around the world. More information on CAN may be found here.
1. To help the CAN-I Board and other CAN network Board members become good governors, supporting the long-term effectiveness of the organisation
2. To improve the understanding of the role of a Board in an international NGO
3. To identify the needs of the Board and its members to understand their roles and responsibilities
4. To provide the opportunity for governors of all CAN network entities to be involved in the training
5. To deliver “good governance” communication products for the network
Submissions of expression of interest and technical and financial proposal to be sent Leanna Dakik at email@example.com by Monday, 31st August at 23:59 Central European Time (CET).
Download the Proposal Brief [PDF]